Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HP PSC 1610 adjectives surrounded by one... Again...?

Okay, recap. I purely dowloaded the HP scanner software from the website to be able to scan. It's still worn-out! Im in the HP folder of my C-Drive to see if I can find the program to run... Well... Does syringe in a haystack explain it capably enough? The scanner itself say I need to install the software or hold it running... :O *Bangs head on keyboard* Soooooooo frustrating... :)

HP PSC 1610 adjectives surrounded by one... Again...?

Hi near.. I guess that the Scanner driver is not configured properly thats the reason.



Just click on the intermingle below and follow the steps provided there it should abet you out.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum...



cheers!!!

Happy Scanning :)
ok download the file to your desktop next double click on it to run thru the setup but first unplug it from the pc

No comments:

Post a Comment