Friday, September 17, 2010

I can't delete a photo I've scan?

I placed a scan photo in a wallet. After closing the file, I come back to find that single the icon appeared. NO picture. I tried to slide it to the trash, but it wouldn't run. I can't get rid of it. What do I entail to do and what am I doing wrong? (I already shut down my machine, thinking it might move about away in the process, but it didn't.)

Thanks!

I can't delete a photo I've scan?

I cant answer what happend to your scan picture and why only the deity appeared.



Although I can suggest you a possible way to delete the folder. Make sure that your scanner program is turned off. Most scanner programs are resident contained by memory so make sure you close it from your taskbar. Once its gone try delete the file.

I hope it should work.
only go to the non-attendance location where the picture is save. what you can do is open the sofwatre -> afterwards go to recover as -> that usually tells you the evasion location. then you will be capable of see the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment