Friday, September 17, 2010

I can't find my pictures sour of my Sandisk memory card?

I hold used this memory card several times and never had a problem earlier. I thought it might have have too many pics on it so I delete some, but still can't get them bad. Is there any road for me to get them past its sell-by date, do I need to seize a new memory card? How abundant times can you use a memory card? Thank you

I can't find my pictures sour of my Sandisk memory card?

I have a sandisk and it other works ok for me, check it isn't on lock and that nothing is obstruct the chip. They should last for a pretty long time.
I enjoy had alike problem with a former memory card that I have. When I tried to delete my picture it said the file be protected and I couldn't. I kept messing around with it, and I found for a moment lock on my memory card. Make sure it isn't locked, because it "protects" your pictures when it is.
Try PC Inspector Smart Recovery. It is free: http://www.pcinspector.de/smart_media_re...
Relocate the pictures.



Put the card in a card reader or connect the camera (turn it on).

Go to MY COMPUTER and locate the card/camera

Open the folder beside the pictures (inside DCIM folder)

Press CTRL+A to select all files

Click EDIT menu and choose Move to folder

Pick a destination folder consequently click MOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment