Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I own a scanner, to be exact with the sole purpose in the region of a year outmoded. NOw I plug it within and theres no nouns but it will still wishy-washy?

up and still can scan and I still can program a fregencey contained by it? what could be the problem why am I getting no sound? Is at hand anyway I can fix it? what could have gone wrong??

I own a scanner, to be exact with the sole purpose in the region of a year outmoded. NOw I plug it within and theres no nouns but it will still wishy-washy?

Um... What!?



what character of scanner are you talking almost.. Radio band scanner or a Scanner for your computer that scan an image...



what be paid is it ? where hold you had it stored?... moist can do funny things to electronics.



add a bit more info please.
I don't think you're conversation about a computer scanner, are you.



You might find an answer if you post this within the consumer electronics category. This is the computer category.
if it has an headset jack thats ushally the problem.if not try a same size speaker.
Depending on the type of scanner, your speaker, speaker lead, or connection have probably broken. You can open your scanner up and check for this. Email me for more info.



---

Jeff

KI6CYC

http://www.scannerprogrammer.com/...

No comments:

Post a Comment