Friday, September 17, 2010

I am have problems varying my desktop situation. Please help out me.?

I bought a kodak easyshare camera. When I get home i installed it and downloaded my pictures. When i went to put one of the pictures on my milieu it wouldn't do anything. i can't change even by using pictures from the internet. When I shift to properties all of the metaphors that i would select from all enjoy the kodak logo by it. I ca'nt even select them to view them. Is here a way to fix this problem. Thanks a bunch.

I am have problems varying my desktop situation. Please help out me.?

on the mouse right click it on the picture that you want. next, a bar will pop up. from in attendance click on set as background. after, presto, you're picture SHOULD be set as the desktop item.
If you have a previous milieu you want to change pay for to you right-click your desktop screen select Properties,and when it comes up select Desktop and choose one.
To receive things easier for you, you may want to place any pictures you intend to use as wallpapers in the C:\WINDOWS\WEB\WALLPAPERS directory.

The built surrounded by wallpaper manager (if you can hail as it that) also links directly to your My Pictures folder @ My Documents so that any image's you place there can be used as ably.
wedding rental plants

No comments:

Post a Comment