Tuesday, September 21, 2010

i enjoy a Kodak camera and the software that come next to it and am not sufficiently expert to attitude photos?

enjoy installed the kodak software but when i got to start on the photos they come up with a zig zag flash through them....then when i try to stretch out them further it comes up with an error message something more or less the file no longer excisting or have been moved...can anyone oblige

i enjoy a Kodak camera and the software that come next to it and am not sufficiently expert to attitude photos?

Try uninstalling your camera and the software and reinstall it and maybe that will assistance. If not, then it may be the battery or the memory card. Try putting in clean batteries and taking out your memory card and putting it wager on in. The pics close to was said, could be fruitless.



I have a Kodak camera but enjoy misplaced my manual so if you cannot solve it, email me at jenkasaboski@sympatico.ca and I will try to sustain. I know I have it around here somewhere.
read the encyclopaedia that came near it silly.
maybe the photos save have be corrupted
of computer rental

No comments:

Post a Comment