Tuesday, September 21, 2010

i get a network cam given to me today but the disc is scratched to download it to my laptop i av be on the site?

trust.com but dont no how to bring back it will somebody please help it is a wb-1400t i know at hand much be a few good peoople out within who would do this for me and send me the profile as i am very tentative to all this ....thanx for your surport

i get a network cam given to me today but the disc is scratched to download it to my laptop i av be on the site?

pick what operating system you hold and downloand the drivers the site also has booklet available

http://www.trust.com/service/download/dr...





the disc u have only installs the drivers so download the program and you normally dont plug the pattern cam in until they enjoy been downloaded
http://trust.com/service/download/driver...



That intertwine takes you directly to the driver needed, adjectives you need to do is download and install
Here is the direct relation to the part of the trust website that have the windows XP drivers for your webcam.

http://www.trust.com/service/download/dr...

if you want a different version newly go to the download fragment of the site and type in the model of tech pattern cam and they will come straight up, just select the operating system you want and download them
I be having a look around for you and come across the link where on earth you could download the drivers for your camera. I assume you are using XP so the first link beside Trust in it's identify would be the best one to go for.

No comments:

Post a Comment