Friday, September 17, 2010

I attain message "please connect or switch on your scanner."?

It is already connected and it doesn't hold an on/off button. Agfa Snapscan e50.

I attain message "please connect or switch on your scanner."?

maybe you shouldn't enjoy bought a cheap shitty scanner then
Delete the driver and reinstall it
Are you sure? Have you installed drivers for it?
see if you hold plugged it well and are you sure it is plugged contained by right location
I do not like my scanner on adjectives the time.

So I got a multiple outlet box that have an ON/OFF switch on it.



I have see that USB device detection can be fixed by restarting computer.

---------------------

http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...



If you are using USB, try the Device Manager

solution in the article. Then Restart.
Try switching on your scanner first, after reboot your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment