Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HP Scanjet 3200C scanner and Windows XP?

i hold a HP Scanjet 3200C scanner but is not working near Windows XP. I downloaded the driver from HP but still does not work. i follow al HP instructions.

HP Scanjet 3200C scanner and Windows XP?

Some problems with hp
My point is in computers. I enjoy seen so copious compatibility problems with HP that I would never buy any of their products nor would I recommend them to anyone. They are outstandingly bad going on for trying to resolve any issues you have too.



Try doing a scour on computer help and conceivably someone that had indistinguishable problem can help you, but don't count on it.



I hope you intellectual and other people purloin heed to your dilemma.
There is an update for using the scanner with window xp. sj647en.exe is the file you are looking for. Also nearby is a problem with using hp devices and window xp along with service pack update 908531. suggest removing this service pack as all right as can cause problems if you enjoy any hp software for cameras or scanners installed. Hope this helps
I enjoy a HP scan-jet 3570c scanner, and I have never have any problems with it working beside my windows XP including service pack2..Do you still own the CD that come with your scanner?? If so, Un-install the scanner and adjectives its components then Re-install from the compact disc. The drivers and everything else should be loaded in the disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment