Friday, September 17, 2010

i cant capture on internet exploer?

someing is wrong near my computer i cant download i cant get

my internet option to opening i thank it might be a virus how can i find out for free

i cant capture on internet exploer?

re-format the intricate drive.
I hope you were not running your computer short a anti virus.Dont do that.Sounds like you hold one.I would purchase Nortons anti virus(the best in my opinion)Try and install it.If it doesnt install,use your put money on up disks that came near your computer(that should bring back your computer from the motionless.Install the antivirus and run the scan.If this doesnt work,your computer manufactuer will sell a restore disk that will wipe everything out,but you will own to install evrything again.
try a reboot if that don't work there is a winsock fix you want to look for simply type in winsock fix surrounded by your favorite search not saw thats the problem but it might be

No comments:

Post a Comment