Friday, September 17, 2010

I can't scan and stockpile using my Epson Scanner though it's on. Why is this?

This have happened up to that time. I changed the ink cartridges and it worked. This time after changing the cartridges again, it's packed up. Why?

I can't scan and stockpile using my Epson Scanner though it's on. Why is this?

hey this is scary, I have he exact same thing.. i used the on stripe help that Epsom enjoy.. i don't know if it will work for you but here is what i did and it worked on mine.



right click on "my computer" and then click on "properties"

click on the "hardware" tab and next click on "device manager" tab

check down the list for your scanner (mine have a yellow cross-examine mark subsequent to it) right click on the scanner and then click on update driver... as i said it worked for me, I'll hang on to my fingers crossed it works on yours..





If you get no further serve on this then try Epson's e-Talk - you get hold of to chat with a Epson helpdesk/techi personality on line. A great service from Epson.. I've get a feeling though that it is solely active Monday to Friday 9 - 5



http://esupport.epson-europe.com/contact...



. prom dress rental

No comments:

Post a Comment