Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I own a SHARP AM-900 MULTIFUNTIONAL SYSTEM, but I can't acquire the scan function to work. How do I move about in the order of it?

I tried going to the Sharp website and I tried downloading the PDF instruction book, though for some reason adjectives I get when I try to read the PDF instruction manual all I see is a bunch of symbols, not plain english. Can someone any tell me how to do it contained by YOUR own words how to get the scan function to work or how I can take my computer to display the PDF file surrounded by plain enlish. Thank you in finance.

I own a SHARP AM-900 MULTIFUNTIONAL SYSTEM, but I can't acquire the scan function to work. How do I move about in the order of it?

do you have the TWAIN driver installed?

the print driver lately covers the the printer side function wise, you want to download and instal lthe TWAIN driver for the scanning factor, and then if they enjoy a software for scanning ( as TWAIN is a protocol that other software resembling photoediting, desktop publishing software supports )..
go to mechanic
The instructions are a bit lengthy and depends on which type of program\s you enjoy installed on the computer that the scanner is connected to.





I suggest you UNinstall the version of Adobe Reader you enjoy installed and go to Adobe and download the NEWEST edition available.



I checked their PDF file and it displayed flawlessly, Just ot be sure I also checked it on 2 of my other computers and they also displayed correctly.





The knit for Adobe Reader is below

No comments:

Post a Comment