Friday, September 17, 2010

I bought a Lexmark 3350 (all surrounded by one) and I can't draw from it to scan.?

The printer works ably and the copy aspect. I can't say in the order of the fax function. I have unused that yet. I enjoy re-installed three times. I just bought it yesterday. My operating system is window 98

I bought a Lexmark 3350 (all surrounded by one) and I can't draw from it to scan.?

see if you can find win 98 drivers...



that printer may not support win 98
1. Open the Lexmark All-In-One Center and select the Scanning and Copying tab.

2. Click See More Scan Settings in the Scan slot.

3. Select the appropriate item under What is mortal scanned?

4. Under Select Scan Quality, sort the required selection.

5. To convert the advanced scanning option, click Display Advanced Scan Settings. See How to Adjust the Scan or Copy Settings for Newspapers, Magazines, or Lithographs with the Lexmark X3350 for details.

6. Click the appropriate tab to make any needed change. Refer to the table below for guidance.

7. When you have finished customizing the scan settings, click OK to release your changes.

8. Then click Scan Now to scan the item.
Lexmark/dell blows...
Take it pay for. Buy another brand of printer. Lexmark cartridges are ridiculously expensive.
furnished rental house

No comments:

Post a Comment