Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I hold a scanner/ printer dcp 7020 Laser by brother I want to know how to increase a picture.?

I know how to can the picture but its the size of a majority picture and when i put it up places it looks like a picture near white in the shape of thesis around it .. what can i do?

I hold a scanner/ printer dcp 7020 Laser by brother I want to know how to increase a picture.?

scan it at the higest resolution then place it contained by another program like pagemaker take the corner hold down shift and stretch it as big as you want you can also use the crop tool to cut the edges off if you are scan it in photoshop click on depiction the size will come up make it what ever size you want it to be your printer will not print a bleed so if you dont want any white around the pic you entail to trim it hope this helps you

No comments:

Post a Comment