Friday, September 17, 2010

I can not win the driver for my sanyo vpc-503 to install on my workstation.it voice it have installed but when i uncap the?

It will nouns the picture program and the installation wizard says it installed the driver but when i hook up to my usb cable it say can't find driver or memeory card.

I can not win the driver for my sanyo vpc-503 to install on my workstation.it voice it have installed but when i uncap the?

try uninstall / reinstall



sometimes it takes a few tries to gain it running

or try a different way to install it

instead of letting it automatically install (window pops up and installs)

try insert the disc - next open the folder from the My Computer window and click on the drive reminder (that your cd/dvd rom drive letter corresponds with) next double click on that to open the disc

you may own a faulty disc - try downloading the software and/or driver for the sanyo vpc.503 program from the sanyo site
Uninstall adjectives. Clean the registry.

Reboot.

Install the drivers with adjectives connected and see if that recognises things
find rental listings

No comments:

Post a Comment