Friday, September 17, 2010

I can here some noise from my tricky disc if nearby is any problem or twist to my rock-hard disc?

can any probelm contained by feuture for my hard disc please oblige me by sugesting how to maintain unyielding disc freshly send me step by step procedure to argue hard disc

I can here some noise from my tricky disc if nearby is any problem or twist to my rock-hard disc?

do not verbs about this

as you plague up your drive, noises may come because it is inquiring for the right files, and since there are more files, it take longer and more time to locate the files, making noise.

IT IS NORMAL
Theres no such serious prob.

freshly take u'r unbroken system once for a servicing to u'r nearest vendor........Sometimes within r loose cables an' stuff close to that.

Dont do anything u'rself let the pro's do the livelihood.
It is indeed the control arm in your hdd that clear the noise.Some hdd are nosier than others approaching seagates.Try downloading a defrag called raxco 90 daytime full trial.It will place you files in the best location.It will increase hdd speed and conceivably quiet down the hdd.
If your drive a moment ago started making these noises( clanking and whirring), I wouldn't take any likelihood. You should start backing up your notes on a regular basis contained by case your drive decide to stop working some day.



Still other a good concept to defrag regularly.

Right click on My Computer | Manage | Disk defragmenter

No comments:

Post a Comment