Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I have my comp. cleaned out, everything reinstalled. I didn't own Outlook express correspondence. Now I do How do I?

I emailed an attachment from a scanner and it be from outlook. It wouldn't send because it said I didn't hold a valid account . How do I configure it? I call the printer mfg. They told me it was a software problem, I call compuserve and they said to call microsoft. I didnt enjoy this problem before I have compuserve mail in the past. I didnt have any attachement problems. I enjoy a Dell A960 printer. PLEASE HELP!!!!

I have my comp. cleaned out, everything reinstalled. I didn't own Outlook express correspondence. Now I do How do I?

Outlook Express is a product of Internet Explorer. It is not a software problem. Outlook express is the default post client for Microsoft Windows.



It is possible that you had an alternate messages client installed from compuserve that was setup to be your defaulting mail client. But you would enjoy to ask them if their email access is web-based or client based.



To configure Outlook Express you stipulation to know the inbound and outbound mail servers. If you hold a hotmail account this is pretty flowing to setup. If you are using compuserve you will need to attain that information from them.
Came with the reinstalled software!
You probably pressed the mouse on express as your defaulting mail.
game rental service

No comments:

Post a Comment