Friday, September 17, 2010

I cant go and get my printer to scan at adjectives . HELP?

i own got window vista but i cant use the cd that came near my printer to download . I have get the printer working but not the scan facility . I am a bit of a virgin computer user , obviously

I cant go and get my printer to scan at adjectives . HELP?

Go onto the printers pattern site and down load the vista software.



One entry that has newly come to mind, vista my not be letting you load the software, as scheduled below.



Microsoft has included financial guarantee features in Windows Vista that are intended to protect the users from themselves approaching the User Access Control (UAC), this UAC needs to be un-ticked from inside your account properties, but remember to re-tick the UAC afterwards to protect your system.



So try this as in good health.



1.Log-on in your depiction

2.goto start>programs>control panal>user accounts.

3.In your account you will see User Access Control, un-tick that power down and re-boot your system.

4.Try loading the software again.

5.REMEMBER TO RE_TICK THE UAC when done and power down and re-boot.



Good Luck.
Wait for the Printer businesswoman to write the missing drivers for your Multi-function device.

No comments:

Post a Comment