Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy a Lexmark3150 All In One Printer/Scanner--When I scan I capture streaks on the scan model. Why?

I hold contacted Lexmark and they haven't been competent to resolve the problem. The all-in-one is working fine except for the scanning problem. The streaks move to different places at different scan, and are mostly black, but sometimes in different colors. Any model on how I can resolve this problem?

I enjoy a Lexmark3150 All In One Printer/Scanner--When I scan I capture streaks on the scan model. Why?

Cleaning paper won't aid a scanning issue! Try some Monster Screen Clean, or something of that sort used to verbs flat panel monitors and stuff. Clean the glass and the cover, and see if that help.



If that doesn't work, go into your scanner's properties, and look at the power settings. Keep chosing options until you find the one to be exact the best for you.



GOOD LUCK!
Buy some cleaning paper and put it contained by, like if it's common paper, or buy another brnad, HP's the best...
furnished rental house

No comments:

Post a Comment