Friday, September 17, 2010

I am getting in position to buy a photo scanner/copier. Can you give support to me near the better ones to buy ?


I am getting in position to buy a photo scanner/copier. Can you give support to me near the better ones to buy ?

I would seriously consider the Canon MP960. It is a photo printer that will Print/Copy/Scan. It produces a particularly high talent with a 9600 x 2400 color dpi and a range of technologies such as Dual Color Gamut Processing. Its predecessor, the Canon 950, received the matchless rating from the reviewers at CNET and it has gotten praise on almost every site I enjoy seen.



$399 at compusa: http://www.compusa.com/products/product_...
I love the Canon LIDE scanners. They use LEDs instead of a tube oil lamp to the quality remains big through its life.
Go to www.ebay.com There are tons of them on at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment